Be part of your local community!
Select from the tabs below for:
1. Bushfire Recovery Events
In the aftermath of the recent bushfires (and other extreme weather events) the Blue Mountains community have come together to support one another. Various events are being held across the Blue Mountains. See the Recovery Tab to find an event near you.
You can also find a list of service in the Mountains and other recovery information by clicking here
2. Community events
Your local community inviting you to join them.
SFA holds no responsibility for these events – please check directly with organisers.
3. SFA Low/Free School-Term holidays activities
Local service working together to provide affordable opportunities for local families to build memorable experiences. Please note most of our services do not provide activities over the Christmas period.
SFA School Holiday Activity Providers have confirmed compliance with Working With Children requirements. Please note those activities where parent/carer supervision is also required.
Click into each event for full details of your selected activity
If you are already a member and would like to add an event please click here.
If you are not a member please go to the Members Portal and join
« All Events
World Heritage Regeneration Program
27th February @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm Free
Join us for a Pot Luck Dinner as we reveal our exciting World Heritage Regeneration Program.
- Are you keen to get hands-on experience in what you can do to help our World Heritage Area recover from the Fires?
- Would you like to be part of a storytelling team to inspire and up skill more people to protect and regenerate our bush?
- Does the thought of making a real difference and creating concrete change NOW motivate you?
- Do you like the idea of experiencing adventure conservation?
- Would you like to learn about Aboriginal bush care and Cultural Burning?
- Are you keen to gain the skills for a possible new career direction in rewilding, conservation, land management and/or bush regeneration?
- Would you like to help restore the wilderness area around our local community gardens and farms to demonstrate sustainable food production in a World Heritage Area?
Over the coming year the Blue Mountains Pluriversity will be collaborating with the most experienced professionals in the Blue Mountains from Council, to Bushcare, Landcare, Friends of the Colo, National Parks and more to deliver a training program with real results.
The evening is free, just bring food to share for our Pot Luck Dinner.
6:30PM Thursday February 27 , 2020
The Big Fix, 101 Wentworth Street, Blackheath
This event is for people aged 16 – 30