Be part of your local community!
Select from the tabs below for:
1. Bushfire Recovery Events
In the aftermath of the recent bushfires (and other extreme weather events) the Blue Mountains community have come together to support one another. Various events are being held across the Blue Mountains. See the Recovery Tab to find an event near you.
You can also find a list of service in the Mountains and other recovery information by clicking here
2. Community events
Your local community inviting you to join them.
SFA holds no responsibility for these events – please check directly with organisers.
3. SFA Low/Free School-Term holidays activities
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until 18th November, 2019
Emotional Intelligent Parenting
Learn how to ….
– Be better at talking with your child
– Be better at understanding your child
– Help your child to learn to manage their emotions
– Help to prevent behaviour problems
– Help your child to manage conflict
Shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence, making & keeping friends, better concentration at school, able to calm down when upset or angry and tend to have fewer childhood diseases.