- What can you do in your own backyard?
- Are you interested in volunteering to:
- Help wildlife impacted by the bushfires in the Blue Mountains region?
- Assist with recovery of our natural environment?
- Join a local wildlife or conservation group?
- What skills can you offer to our community?
- Can you sew or knit; make things from wood; write grants; draw or take photos; have skills using social media; enjoy gardening; have a car to help with deliveries etc?
Afternoon tea will be provided (Gold coin entry to assist with catering)
For further enquiries contact: Kris Newton, MCRN (firstname.lastname@example.org )