Bushfire Recovery Networking
Resources & Strategy
Free Event open to all Local Small Business
Don’t go through this period alone. Find out what resources are available, gather ideas and strategies to help your businesses recover as quickly as possible.
This event is a combined initiative of
Women With Altitude, Blue Mountains City Council, Western Sydney Business Centre, Men’s Altitude Network, Blue Mountains Regional Business Chamber, Picton Chamber of Commerce, Springwood & District Chamber of Commerce, Westpac, Blue Mountains Economic Enterprise, Springwood Sports Club, Katoomba RSL and Picton Bowling Club.
Local businesses are experiencing, loss or uncertainty and have been impacted both directly and indirectly. This event is for local businesses to connect with others experiencing the same. To provide you with the help and support you need to move forward in the aftermath of the bushfires and from affects it may be having on your business.
This initiative is a collective of local business networks, chambers, council and business organisations.
Why attend this event?
• Strategies to ensure your business weathers the storm
• Business advisors available to help with your individual business challenges.
• Local agencies and governments response and what is available for business in terms of support and access
• Speakers: Caitlin Hepworth lost everything in the 2013 fires. Caitlin will share lessons learnt from the process of rebuilding her business. Michelle Locke will cover strategies and action steps for recovery. Bill Carson is a mental health skills specialist who helps us identify anxiety and trauma within ourselves or our staff.
• Mental health – Dealing with anxiety, uncertainty and /or trauma that can impact your business.
• Networking, collaborating and support from other local business owners.
By gold coin donation (all proceeds to local community fire recovery)
Proudly supported by
Business Connect, funded by the NSW Government.