Be part of your local community!
Select from the tabs below for:
1. Bushfire Recovery Events
In the aftermath of the recent bushfires (and other extreme weather events) the Blue Mountains community have come together to support one another. Various events are being held across the Blue Mountains. See the Recovery Tab to find an event near you.
You can also find a list of service in the Mountains and other recovery information by clicking here
2. Community events
Your local community inviting you to join them.
SFA holds no responsibility for these events – please check directly with organisers.
3. SFA Low/Free School-Term holidays activities
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until 3rd March, 2020
Are you struggling with your child’s behaviour?
1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching might be the group you have been looking for.
Contact us on 4720 6500 at our Blaxland office to secure your place.
COST: Gold coin donation
Learn how to :
o Managing unwanted behaviour
– Helping your children to stop doing what you don’t want them to do
o Encouraging good behaviour
– Helping your children to start doing what you want them to do
o Emotion coaching
– Helping children to identify and manage their emotions that drive behaviour
o Strengthening your relationship
– Reinforcing the bond between you and your child – having fun !